bug? gpg segfaults when invoked from within mutt

Andreas Krennmair a.krennmair at aon.at
Tue Feb 20 04:11:14 CET 2001

Today I configured mutt so that all outgoing are digitally signed.
Unfortunately I did a mistake, I set the variable pgp_sign_as to my
name, instead of using the 8-digit hex-code. So, when mutt invoked
gpg for digitally signing the message, gpg simply segfaulted. I didn't
take it too seriously, but a guy in news:at.linux recommended to
segmentation faults when given incorrect parameters.

Regards,
Andreas Krennmair
--
I wish I had a schilling for every senseless killing.
I'd buy a government.