Sorry to bother You again but...

zwk at f36.n480.z2.fidonet.org zwk%f36.n480.z2.fidonet.org at f36.n480.z2.fidonet.org
Wed Jan 31 09:01:06 CET 2001

[...]
> > Is it possible using with Gnu-PG to encrypt message for myself AND
> > also
> > simultaneously for the person I am sending it ?
>
>   Yes of course, you must use the default-recipient option, together
> with
> the -u option to encrypt to the person you are sending it.
>

> > May be I simply missed this option reading the Gnu-PG documentation,
> > or I
> > used incorrect syntax during many attempts trying to do it.
>
>   Use gpg --help | grep default. You can also set this up in the
> .gnupg/options file.

    Sorry that bother You again, but I am helpless. I am slighly familiar
with command-mode software, because I am still working under DOS, and
my second environment is linux shell and sometimes X-Windows.
I rejected Win98/x at the first look, and I not unhappy.

    But returning to the matter, the gpg syntax is really heavy for me.
I did a lot of attempts, and in the best case gpg said that I don't
have secret key the person I am encrypting this message.
Would You be so kind and send me exact and proper syntax example
which I modify and apply for my purses ?

    I have also second question concering gpg for Win9x/2000:
I did installation exactly I found in the dosc. So I created c:\gnupg
directory and put all files in it. But gpg always says that is no pubrig
and secring available. What's wrong ?

Best regards from Poland,

Zbigniew

 Zbigniew <zwk at f36.n480.z2.fidonet.org>
 please make also carbon-copy for: <zwk at uucp.polbox.com.pl>

 PGP key id's:
 2.6.x: 0xF604EF65, 5&6.x: 0xC00C2471, GnuPG 1.0.x: 0xF7FEFFFD