Photo ID patch

David Shaw dshaw at jabberwocky.com
Sat Jul 28 18:10:01 CEST 2001

On Sat, Jul 28, 2001 at 11:23:16AM +0200, Florian Weimer wrote:
> David Shaw <dshaw at jabberwocky.com> writes:
>
> >     The default viewer is "xv -name \"KeyID 0x%k\" -"
>
> You can't do that. xv is not free software.

I can't mention the *name* of non-free software?  It's not like I'm
including xv in the patch, or requiring it for the patch to function.
The user can select any viewer they want - this just allows the patch
to work if the user doesn't select a viewer.

This is like urlview - free software under the GPL, but by default it
calls netscape to view URLs.

David

--
   David Shaw  |  dshaw at jabberwocky.com  |  WWW http://www.jabberwocky.com/