Source code file for m_alloc_clear()

Jonathan Hayward jshayward at pobox.com
Thu Jun 21 21:06:01 CEST 2001

I'm working on an extension to Tcl that will make gnupg functionality
available through Swig.  I'm presently getting a complaint about
m_alloc_clear not being defined (when I try to test the extension--gnupg
compiles and runs by itself, but I've looked at the source code, have
found a prototype (or macro, if DEBUG is defined), but nothing else in
*/*.? to fit the regexp "void.*m_alloc_clear".

Where is m_alloc_clear defined (when DEBUG isn't), and why can't I find
it by grep etc.?

--
Jonathan Hayward
jshayward at pobox.com