Hash bug in GnuPG !

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Thu Mar 29 00:23:01 CEST 2001

On Mon, 26 Mar 2001, disastry at saiknes.lv wrote:

> Hash bug in GnuPG !

Fixed.  I must have been much to tired or drunken that I wrote such
strange code.  Sorry.

    * Corrected hash calculation for some inputs greater than 512M -
      it was just wrong, so you might notice bad signature in some
      very big files.  It may be wise to keep an old copy of GnuPG
      around.

This may also explain some other weird bugs with large files.

Ciao,

g10 Code           et non datur, nondum habetur, quomodo habenda est.