GnuPG Windows Package

Benoît Laniel nels at pgroupe.net
Thu May 3 04:00:01 CEST 2001

Hi there,

I made a new release of GnuPG Windows Package:
-it now uses NSIS.
-it recognizes the language installed but the interface is still in english.
-GPA 0.4.0 doesn't seem to work with GnuPG 1.0.5.

Available at : http://p-site.forez.com/gwp/

This is still ALPHA software and it needs to be improved a lot.

Since I have an exam soon, so I won't be able to work hard on GWP before
July...

Regards
Benoit Laniel

PS: It seems that my public key was not released on PGP servers (only one
actually).
I made a
new one with my permanent email address (nels at pgroupe.net) and uploaded it
on many servers so it should be accessible...

--
Public Key : 0x2E154E8C
Fingerprint : 873C 7F46 C5B8 83FF 9FE0 02CE 9071 E7C2 2E15 4E8C