decryption using GPGME

Miroslav Koncar miroslav.koncar at etk.ericsson.se
Mon May 14 17:30:02 CEST 2001

Hello all,

I would appreciate if someone could tell me how can I set up
passfrase_cb function in the GPGME in the way that it doesn't go in the
loop 3 times for the passfrase? For example, the t-decrypt example that
comes within the GPGME distribution has implemented a passfrase_cb
function in the way than, if it was provided with the wrong passwd, it
would go in the loop 3 times (actually, it would go in the passfrase
function 6 times, but in 3 occations desc parameter would be NULL, so it
would go again immidiatelly). What I would like to do is to make sure
that it doesn't go 3 times, just one. If provided with wrong passwd, it
would immidiatelly stop going in the loop, not setting the desc
parameter with "TRY_AGAIN..." and so on.

Is there a way to do this?

Thanks in advance,
    Miroslav