[Sylpheed-claws-devel] gpg does not work anymore :(

Alfons Hoogervorst alfons at proteus.demon.nl
Thu May 10 23:51:01 CEST 2001

Lo,

[sorry for replying to my own email; this is from the sylpheed bleeding
edge branch]

On Thu, 10 May 2001 22:54:27 +0200 you wrote:

AH>SV>I remember there have been some reports about gpgme not working with
AH>SV>2.4.x kernels. Which kernel version you have used previously?
AH>
AH>2.4.3. In this version it seemed to work. Mmmh, now I'm thinking of it,
AH>I still have got that one lying around.

Guess what. I switched back to 2.4.3, and gpgme is working like a charm...
Now I am pretty convinced this is kernel related. So, if anyone wants my
particular kernel configuration, send me an email. As far as I know I
didn't tocuh the kernel config when switching to 2.4.4.

(Note that I'm pretty sure that it didn't work for versions below 2.4.2,
but I can test that too.)

Bye.

--
solution space is a network of mutations
and survey searches make evolution conceive