What is all the new stuff in gpgme?

Jan-Oliver Wagner jan at intevation.de
Sat Nov 24 10:44:01 CET 2001

Hi Jose,

On Sat, Nov 24, 2001 at 12:10:38AM +0100, Jose Carlos Garcia Sogo wrote:
>    I'm seeing that Marcus is working hard in GpgME these days. That's
>  really cool, but I'd like to know what are the assuan lib? and the
>  gpgmeplug dir.
>
>    I have look a bit to both of them, but I cannot really guess what are
>  they being used for.

Marcus and Werner are working hard for the Ägypten project
(www.gnupg.org/aegypten/).
See the technology page there ...

In short: The Ägypten project aims to add S/MIME capabilities
to KMail, mutt and, of course, a good base for any
other MUA.

	Jan

--
Jan-Oliver Wagner               http://intevation.de/~jan/