1.0.6b comments (fwd)

David Shaw dshaw at jabberwocky.com
Thu Oct 25 02:12:01 CEST 2001

On Thu, Oct 25, 2001 at 12:49:33AM +0200, Janusz A. Urbanowicz wrote:

> 11) I have a (local signature) on a key using signing subkey of my key
> (since this is lsig it is not very important). This sig is not taken into
> account when calculating trust:

I can confirm this.  It seems to apply to any key signature (local or
not local) made by a signing subkey.

1.0.6b won't let signing subkeys make key signatures any longer, but
there are some sigs there from older versions.

David

--
   David Shaw  |  dshaw at jabberwocky.com  |  WWW http://www.jabberwocky.com/