Mac GPGME Beta 0.2.2

Robert Guerra rguerra at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 8 17:32:01 CEST 2001

At 10:33 AM -0400 2001/9/7, Gordon Worley wrote:

>Anyway, the Mac GPG project has released a beta of GPGME 0.2.2.  It
>is a framework (so you probably should officially call it
>GPGME.framework to avoid confusion with GPGME; that's what I do) that
>allows any OS X developer access to GPGME via an Objective C wrapper.
>We need people to check code and test it for holes.  As always, the
>more eyes the better.

great...I've also heard that future betas of the mac version of
Mulberry (Mail client) will support gpg..

btw. know of anyone who's managed to get the IDEA cipher module on OS
X...that sure would help compatibility with pgp < 5.

regards

Robert

--
Progress, far from consisting in change, depends on retentiveness.
Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it.