bug#1154: BUG: gpg CVS tress fail to build as documented

Florian Weimer Weimer at CERT.Uni-Stuttgart.DE
Fri Apr 19 23:31:01 CEST 2002

Hugh Daniel <hugh at road.toad.com> writes:

>   Werner, honestly this is pitiful.  I reported a bug that is quite
> real and simple to reproduce (happens with ALL RedHat-7.2 systems, one
> of the largest Linux distros out there) and you don't even want to
> recognize it as even as a bug and sweep it under the carpet (just like
> a bug... :r).

I don't think this is a bug in GnuPG.  It seems as if automake 1.6
broke backwards compatibility---again.

Hmm, maybe GnuPG is buggy because it uses automake. ;-)

--
Florian Weimer 	                  Weimer at CERT.Uni-Stuttgart.DE
University of Stuttgart           http://CERT.Uni-Stuttgart.DE/people/fw/