GnuPG 1.1.90 released

Brian M. Carlson karlsson at hal-pc.org
Wed Aug 7 22:41:01 CEST 2002

On Fri, Aug 02, 2002 at 03:39:55PM -0400, Josh Huber wrote:
> "Brian M. Carlson" <karlsson at hal-pc.org> writes:
>
> > Do tell me where I'm going to get a binary distribution with IDEA on
> > GNU/Linux. Redhat doesn't provide one, and Debian most certainly
> > doesn't (it is *non-free*).
>
> Well, it is available is non-US/non-free:

I don't think it is. packages.d.o doesn't have it listed, and my
apt-cache doesn't either (I have non-US/non-free in it). I'm running sid,
and I think gpg-idea went out with potato. I could be wrong, though.

> $> apt-cache show gpg-idea
> Package: gpg-idea

Naughty, naughty. Debian developers are supposed to work for *free*
software. ;-)

> Section: non-US/non-free
> Installed-Size: 64
> Maintainer: Tom Lees <tom at lpsg.demon.co.uk>
> Source: gpg-rsaidea

I can't get this source package either. Perhaps you are using
non-standard sources?

--
Brian M. Carlson <karlsson at hal-pc.org> <http://decoy.wox.org/~bmc> 0x560553E7
There is nothing new except what has been forgotten.