gaim-e

Robert J. Hansen rjhansen at inav.net
Wed Aug 21 23:02:02 CEST 2002

> > If Jabbewr, is it compatible with gpg encryption from gabber?
>
> I didn't know that gabber did gpg.  I was under the impression that

The next Gabber builds will be using the new XML encryption and
signature standards.  I had a talk with x-virge (one of Gabber's main
developers) about the issue.  He was very frustrated with the changing
command-line options of GPG; the most recent (stable) Gabber works just
fine with GPG 1.0.6, but breaks with 1.0.7.

He said to me that he was tired of rewriting his code with every GPG
release, hence the move to the XML encryption and signature standards.

--
Geek Code: GAT d- s+:+ a27 C++(+++)$ ULB++>++++ P++ L+++>++++ E W+ N+ w
           PS+ PE++ Y++ PGP++ t+ 5++ X-- R tv b+++ DI++ D--- G+ e++ h*