cryptplug compilation

Jose Carlos Garcia Sogo jose at jaimedelamo.eu.org
Wed Dec 4 23:08:02 CET 2002

  Hello!

  I was packaging cryptplug and I have some questions:

    - Why doesn't it have a soname? This could bring some problem if
      ABI changes.

    - Why aren't both .so files liked with gpgme? This was just the
      problem after splitting the package, and now they're not linked :)
      (Yes, I have libgpgme-dev package installed, and configure detects
      the presence of gpgme-config)

    - I know that cryptplug is part of aegypten project, but wouldn't be
      a good idea to link cryptplug into an alpha/cryptplug dir in ftp?

   Thanks

--
  Jose Carlos Garcia Sogo
     jsogo at debian.org