Request latest stable version of GnuPG and GPGME

Marcus Brinkmann Marcus.Brinkmann at ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Mon Dec 9 16:25:01 CET 2002

On Mon, Dec 09, 2002 at 03:37:15PM +0530, Thanga Prakash S wrote:
> Dear Sir/Madam,
> 	I am developing one of my application with GPG support using GPGME.
> I started with GnuPG 1.0.7 and GPGME 0.3.8. I found some key deletion problem.
> Currently i am working with GnuPG 1.2.0 and GPGME 0.3.10.
> I like to know the latest stable version of GNUPG and GPGME, which could be
> used in critical mission of my application..
>
> Is there any new addition of APIs in GPGME?
> Is there any major bug(s) fixed in GnuPG and GPGME?

GPGME 0.3.14 is the latest version of the stable branch of GPGME.  It will
not get new features.  GPGME 0.3.14 works with GnuPG 1.2, but you definitely
want 1.2.1 because of the revocation bug fix.

New features in GPGME are added to the unstable CVS HEAD (the 0.4.x version).

Thanks,
Marcus

--
`Rhubarb is no Egyptian god.' GNU      http://www.gnu.org    marcus at gnu.org