gpg doesn't recognize some sigs created with Emacs

Steffen Neumann sneumann at TechFak.Uni-Bielefeld.DE
Sun Dec 15 17:56:02 CET 2002

Hi,

I think I am the guy who sends broken signatures...
So here is a signature and my setup, feel free to ask/comment.

Emacs 19.34.1 (alpha-dec-osf4.0, X toolkit)
Gnus v5.6.44
then there is some mailcrypt inbetween,
I am not sure which exactly.
If needed I can ask my local sysadmin ;-)
Pretty Good Privacy(tm) 2.6.3i