Exporting non-exportable signatures

Janusz A. Urbanowicz alex at bofh.torun.pl
Sun Jul 21 13:02:02 CEST 2002

Nicolas Rachinsky wrote/napisał[a]/schrieb:
> Hallo,
>
> does anybody know, how to export nonexportable signatures? I have an
> old keyring and want to move some keys to the one I acutally use. Some
> keys are signed nonexportable, but I don't want to have to sign them
> again, after exporting and importing into the new keyring.
>
> I haven't found a solution for this with google or in the manpage.

While some advice was given on gnupg-users, I'd like to suggest an a
suboption of expert mode: allow-local-sigs-{import|export}. There are setups
where there's a need to have local signatures in the basence of primary
signing key.

Alex
--
C _-=-_ H Janusz A. Urbanowicz, stomil at jabber.org, PGP 0x21939169    *