Exporting non-exportable signatures

David Shaw dshaw at jabberwocky.com
Mon Jul 22 22:16:02 CEST 2002

On Thu, Jul 18, 2002 at 01:04:03AM +0200, Janusz A. Urbanowicz wrote:
> Nicolas Rachinsky wrote/napisa?[a]/schrieb:
> > Hallo,
> >
> > does anybody know, how to export nonexportable signatures? I have an
> > old keyring and want to move some keys to the one I acutally use. Some
> > keys are signed nonexportable, but I don't want to have to sign them
> > again, after exporting and importing into the new keyring.
> >
> > I haven't found a solution for this with google or in the manpage.
>
> While some advice was given on gnupg-users, I'd like to suggest an a
> suboption of expert mode: allow-local-sigs-{import|export}. There are setups
> where there's a need to have local signatures in the basence of primary
> signing key.

There are actually a good handful of things that could be turned on
and off during an export.  I've added an "export-options" option that
takes the following flags in any combination: "include-non-rfc",
"include-local-sigs", "include-attributes",
"include-sensitive-revkeys".  The default is include-non-rfc and
include-attributes.

David

--
   David Shaw  |  dshaw at jabberwocky.com  |  WWW http://www.jabberwocky.com/