proposed multiple recipients option (w/ patch)...

Matthew Whitworth matthew at okcomputer.org
Fri Jun 28 10:43:01 CEST 2002

> > Would it make sense to add a specific multiple recipients option?  I
> > can see the value of specifying:
>
> > $ gpg -ea -R "recipient1 recipient2..."
>
> No this does not work because RECIPIENT may contain spaces.  So you
> need a special way of quoting and then you can keep going with
> multiple -r options.

A very good point -- thanks for the clarification.  Are there any
reasonable characters that cannot be found in signatures,
e.g. semi-colons?

> BTW, whats wrong with a wrapper?  That the Unix way.

I thought the UNIX way was "Be prepared to read from stdin and write
to stdout." :-)  Regardless, it's wrappers for me again -- at least
for a while.

Thanks for your help,

Matthew