GnuPG for Win32

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Tue May 21 10:22:01 CEST 2002

On Mon, 20 May 2002 12:21:57 +0800, Soh Kok Hong said:

> I have a 68-line diff file to patch the stock gnupg-1.0.7.tar.gz to
> build a mingw32 executable in the standard cygwin environment.  It

Thanks but it does not make sense to use this because GnuPG builds
fine as a native Windows program.  The Cygwin32 version may lead not
serious interoperabilty problems when used by other programs expecting
a plain Windows binary.

Yes, I know there is some stuff in GnuPG to allow building under
Cygwin but this already makes the code more complex and error prone,
so it is not really maintained anymore.