Mail delivery failed

wagner at tik.ee.ethz.ch wagner at tik.ee.ethz.ch
Wed May 29 07:27:01 CEST 2002

The mail system has received a message appearently from you
that had the following header fields:

    From:     gnupg-devel-request at gnupg.org
    Subject:  Gnupg-devel digest, Vol 1 #373 - 2 msgs
    To:       gnupg-devel at gnupg.org
    Date:     Wed, 29 May 2002 06:25:43 +0200

The message has been deleted automatically for the following reason:

SPAM detected. Mail dropped.

This message has been generated automatically.

Arno Wagner           Dipl. Inform.          wagner at tik.ee.ethz.ch
 A modern US Navy cruiser now requires 26 tons of manuals. This is enough to
 affect the vessel's performance. -- New Scientist on the paperless office

 Spam will get you reported to your ISP. I explicitely forbid you
 to store my email address for purpose of reselling or spamming.