Batch mode

Chris Wilson chris at netservers.co.uk
Fri May 31 12:02:01 CEST 2002

Hi all,

There are a number of operations which are not currently supported in
batch mode. They include:

- key generation
- key signing
- key deletion

I would be happy to write patches to add this functionality, but my past
e-mails, suggestions and patches sent to this list have been completely
ignored. Therefore, I will probably not write the patches unless somebody
says they are interested. So please tell me if you are.

Cheers, Chris.
--
 / __// / ,__(_)_  | Chris Wilson -- UNIX Firewall Lead Developer |