gpgme improvements

Jacob Perkins jap1 at users.sourceforge.net
Fri Nov 15 01:40:01 CET 2002

I realize that gpgme does not use glibc or gobject, I assume for
portability reasons, but I know it would make things much easier for me
if there was a better signaling system, and maybe even inheritance.  For
an example, it would be great to be able to connect a signal for when a
key is added or removed from the list, so that we don't necessarily have
to traverse the list.  Anyway, key signatures are more important, just
thought I'd put in the request.