GPGME-Plug now in CryptPlug

Marcus Brinkmann Marcus.Brinkmann at ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Fri Nov 29 14:29:01 CET 2002

On Thu, Nov 28, 2002 at 10:20:33PM +0100, Jose Carlos Garcia Sogo wrote:
>  Could you boost the release of a new package of both cyptplugs and
>  gpgme with this changes? I know that nothing has changed, but I don't
>  like to use CVS versions if it's not needed.

We think that a new release of GPGME will come early enough naturally.  If
you really need one immediately, please just use the CVS version.  It's
really easy:

Edit configure ac and replace the version with 0.3.13-cvs (or whatever works
for Debian when we release 0.3.14).
./autogen.sh
./configure
./make dist

And then you can use the resulting source package ;)  Nobody will come after
you if you put that into Debian as the orig.tar.gz.

Thanks,
Marcus

--
`Rhubarb is no Egyptian god.' GNU      http://www.gnu.org    marcus at gnu.org