GPGME-Plug now in CryptPlug

Jose Carlos Garcia Sogo jose at jaimedelamo.eu.org
Fri Nov 29 14:52:02 CET 2002

El día 29 nov 2002, Marcus Brinkmann escribía:
> On Thu, Nov 28, 2002 at 10:20:33PM +0100, Jose Carlos Garcia Sogo wrote:
> >  Could you boost the release of a new package of both cyptplugs and
> >  gpgme with this changes? I know that nothing has changed, but I don't
> >  like to use CVS versions if it's not needed.
>
> We think that a new release of GPGME will come early enough naturally.  If
> you really need one immediately, please just use the CVS version.  It's
> really easy:
>
> Edit configure ac and replace the version with 0.3.13-cvs (or whatever works
> for Debian when we release 0.3.14).
> ./autogen.sh
> ./configure
> ./make dist
>
> And then you can use the resulting source package ;)  Nobody will come after
> you if you put that into Debian as the orig.tar.gz.

 Oh! Yes, I know how to do this, but I don't like to have a
 0.3.13+cvs.2002.11.29-1 version if it's not necessary ;)

 Do you have any idea when this "natural born" will happen? I don't mind
 to wait a bit, but usually happens that the day I get bored and make a
 new upload, a new version is released just after the package is
 accepted. You know, Murphy's law :)

 See you!

--
  Jose Carlos Garcia Sogo