free software

Matthew Byng-Maddick gnupg at lists.colondot.net
Fri Oct 18 17:58:02 CEST 2002

On Fri, Oct 18, 2002 at 02:47:48PM +0200, 5468696A6D656E wrote:
> for instance have a sourceforge project which can compile and work on
> all posix systems, mac (including osX with it's prerelease gcc), windows

IMLE, developing for windows is a pain, because some of the semantics
actually appear to conflict with POSIX, on occasion. I admit that this may
have been a result of my trying to do socket stuff, which appears to be
doomed to failure, but I ended up with nice clean code being covered in
#ifdefs and typedefs to make it compile (let alone work)

MBM

--
Matthew Byng-Maddick         <mbm at colondot.net>           http://colondot.net/