gnupg 1.2.1 release candidate

Oleg Smolsky o.smolsky at xtra.co.nz
Sat Oct 19 05:12:02 CEST 2002

Hello Werner,

18 Oct 2002, 06:10:17, you wrote:
> A  release  candidate  for 1.2.1 is now available. I would very much
> appreciate  if  people with build problems on 1.2.0 can try this one
> out.
>  ftp://ftp.gnupg.org/gcrypt/alpha/gnupg/gnupg-1.2.1rc1.tar.gz (2M)
I've just tried compiling tit under the latest cygwin, and it breaks
in an identical fashion to v1.2.0:

ar cru libutil.a g10u.o logger.o fileutil.o miscutil.o strgutil.o ttyio.o
argparse.o memory.o secmem.o errors.o iobuf.o dotlock.o http.o simple-gettext.o
w32reg.o
libutil.a
/bin/bash: line 1: libutil.a: command not found
make[2]: *** [libutil.a] Error 127

Best regards,
Oleg