Any trick to get information about key signatures with GPGME 0.3.12?

Dr.Stefan.Dalibor at bfa.de Dr.Stefan.Dalibor at bfa.de
Thu Oct 24 21:41:06 CEST 2002

Hi,
as far as I understand, GPGME currently doesn't contain an interface
to the output of `gpg --check-sigs', i.e. there is no direct way to get
information about the signatures of keys by using the library.

Are there any tricks to get to those signatures from within GPGME?
I tried gpgme_op_edit() (issuing the `check' sub-command of the key-edit
UI), but to no avail - the output of gpg about the key signatures is
not passed into the output data object of the edit operation.

Is there anything else I could try, aside from resorting to the obvious,
but fragile popen("gpg --check-sigs --with-colons | awk -F: ...")?

Thanks,
Stefan