gpgme key key listing issues

Jacob Perkins jap1 at users.sourceforge.net
Sun Sep 8 23:13:01 CEST 2002

I have a gtk_tree_view to list public keys. Sometimes one or two of the
key names will null, or the fact that the key has a subkey doesn't
always register.  It usually happens with a particular key, and this key
might not be utf8 encoded, though I'm not sure. Is this what is supposed
to happen for non-utf8 encoded keys?  It doesn't happen all the time, it
seems pretty random.

--
pub  1024D/57DDD9E3 2002-05-24 Jacob (Direct to Home)
<jap1 at rig.dyndns.ws>