gpg manual

Andreas Westfeld aw4 at mail.inf.tu-dresden.de
Sun Apr 27 19:50:06 CEST 2003

Hello,

I would appreciate it, if you could add the word "plugin" in the manual
of gpg where the option --load-extension is described (or describe
--load-extension in http://www.gnupg.org/why-not-idea.html).

Recently I was forced to use gpg because a gpg-message addressed to me
was not decryptable by pgp. Because my secret key is some years old, it
is encrypted using IDEA. So the first try with gpg failed too, and I was
refered to http://www.gnupg.org/why-not-idea.html where I got something
called "plugin". But the description in the header of idea.c does not
tell how to use it with gpg. And the manual does not contain the word
plugin, so I had to read 900 lines of it ...

Andreas
--
Andreas Westfeld, 0432 01CC F511 9E2B 0B57 5993 0B22 98F8 4AD8 EEEA
<westfeld at inf.tu-dresden.de> http://www.inf.tu-dresden.de/~aw4