preparing GPGME 0.4.3

Marcus Brinkmann Marcus.Brinkmann at ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Thu Aug 21 00:03:02 CEST 2003

Hi,

we are in for another GPGME release shortly.  If there is anything that
bugs you in 0.4.2, or even better the CVS version, please let me know within
the next days, and I will try to fix it.

If there are any outstanding bug reports or patches, that I have not
addressed yet, chances are that I will still get to them, but there is also
a chance that I will miss the opportunity.  So please don't be shy to remind
me of something I might have forgotten or postponed.

Thanks,
Marcus

--
`Rhubarb is no Egyptian god.' GNU      http://www.gnu.org    marcus at gnu.org