preparing GPGME 0.4.3

Stéphane Corthésy stephane at sente.ch
Thu Aug 21 12:59:05 CEST 2003

Hi,

I encountered some strange problems on MacOS X with gpgme 0.4.2 when
using threads (pthreads IIRC); I have no code to submit yet, but here
are the symptoms: in a new thread I create a context, then try to
decrypt something or list secret keys in that thread; my thread blocks
(it is waiting on a select() return); if I interrupt my process, when
under gdb control, and simply continue, then the thread is un-blocked
and expected results come out. Everything works fine when I work in the
main thread.

I'll try to submit you a test case this week-end.

Cheers,

Stéphane