ssh-agent type utility for gnupg

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Thu Feb 27 12:50:02 CET 2003

On Thu, 27 Feb 2003 13:05:29 +1000, Greg Black said:

>     *** fopencookie(3) is needed to build this package.
>     *** We will provide an replacement in a later release.

Meanwhile we have figured out that *BSD has a similar function funopen
and we are able to implement fopencookie in terns of funopen.  For
other systems we are working on a special library, called libgio.

> fopencookie(3) thing (or else stops using it, which seems like a
> much smarter option).

There are very good reasons to use this feature becuase it eases up a
lot of code.

Shalom-Salam,