Newbie Question

William Korb korb at qisc.com
Mon Jul 28 16:47:02 CEST 2003

Divya,

I defer to David Shaw as the definitive expert on this, but I did just
this for a customer earlier this year. The problem is that full support
of a non-PGP Corporation LDAP server has not yet been integrated into a
production release of GnuPG. I was able to modify the schema of our
iPlanet/SunONE LDAP server and get the commercial PGP client to work with
it fine, but not so to this point with GnuPG.

Good luck.

Bill

---
William Korb, President & CTO          Phone:  715-382-5462
QISC, Inc.                             Fax:    715-382-5462
19945 82nd Ave., Suite 201             E-mail: korb at qisc.com
Chippewa Falls, WI 54729-5631          URL:    http://www.qisc.com/
"Tilting at Digital Windmills since 1995."

On 7/27/03, 11:02:32 PM, Divya Sundaram <divya at avnika.com> wrote regarding
Newbie Question: