Still problems with concurrent keyring access under windows

Andreas John ajgpgml at tesla.inka.de
Thu May 8 17:27:46 CEST 2003

Hi!

I downloaded and installed the latest GPG 1.2.2.

And there is still no locking when doing some concurrent keyring access.

If I do a --list-sigs (very lengthy process) and a parallel "--delete-key" or "--edit-key" ... there is just an error-message that file-renaming failed, GPG is not serializing keyring-access with the other process.

I wonder if this Windows only, and if there will be a fix to this problem (how does GPGME deal with this?).

Bye!