problem with C++ wrapper and gpgme

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Tue May 27 10:16:01 CEST 2003

On Tue, 27 May 2003 03:59:56 +0800, Colin Brown said:

> time permitting) I can send the source of how I have done this, It
> may be useful to whoever may want it. Currently I am using
> --list-keys --fingerprint then parsing the output.

Use --with-colons otherwise your code will be bound to one specific
version of GnuPG.  This is similar to the old GPA (0.5) which uses
fixed strings for the --edit-key menu without looking at the status
codes - that GPA version won't work with any GnuPG newer than 1.0.6 :-(

--
  Nonviolence is the greatest force at the disposal of
  mankind. It is mightier than the mightiest weapon of