Can't build on Win32

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Wed May 28 17:36:02 CEST 2003

On Wed, 28 May 2003 19:41:38 +0800, Colin Brown said:

> c:/mingw/include/rpcndr.h:50: warning: `byte' previously declared here

BTW, you need to use the cross-compiler kit and not the mingw.org
thing.  We did several patches and changes to "our" mingw32/cpd
runtime and thus there is no guarantee that the nerwer mingw.org will
work.

--
  Nonviolence is the greatest force at the disposal of
  mankind. It is mightier than the mightiest weapon of