Aegypten backend alpha release day

Adrian von Bidder avbidder at fortytwo.ch
Tue Nov 18 09:45:45 CET 2003

On Monday 17 November 2003 14:40, Werner Koch wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I have worked a bit on Aegypten related code and updated a couple of

Yo!

Do you know if somebody is working on integrating these packages into Debian?

I like to recommend kmail as a mail client, because the GPG-integration is
imho very good - but when I then have to point to relatively complicated
installation instructions, this falls flat for most not-so-experienced users.

cheers
-- vbi

--
Jesus is my duct tape.
        -- Robert Lindsay on alt.religion.kibology