new module problems

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Thu Oct 2 15:13:01 CEST 2003

On Thu, 2 Oct 2003 10:47:14 +0200 (CEST), Blanch Torne said:

> This message is in the 'static MPI do_encode_md' function of the
> './g10/seskey.c' file. And i don't have problem if i use keys bigger
> than 312 bits (39 frames). Why is this limitation?

This is per PKCS#1

> The second problem, is if i use bigger keys and continue with the
> creation key execution. The problem is in 'do_sign' function of the
> './g10/sign.c'. I don't know why it lost the public key!

Probably because it has not been written to the keyring.  GDB is your
friend.

> I needed more information to know the solutions?

If you get a segv, the minimum you can do is to send a stack
backtrace (in gdb enter "bt full")

--
Werner Koch                                      <wk at gnupg.org>
The GnuPG Experts                                http://g10code.com