[Announce] GnuPG 1.3.93 released

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Thu Dec 16 19:07:27 CET 2004

On Wed, 15 Dec 2004 21:46:32 +0100, Patrick Brunschwig said:

> It looks like the file renaming bug on Windows XP (and 2000) is still
> there. I have done some more testing, and with this version, it's not
> possible to generate any new key. Gnupg tries to rename

Oops.  I can replicate this on W2000.  Unfortunately 1.4.0 has already
been released and I did my tests accidently with an old versions (that
was due to the command line completion which works differently under
Windows than under GNU).

Further the ML list machine is pretty busy filtering out spam which
led to the delay of your and other mails.