Suggestion - listing options

Marcus Brinkmann Marcus.Brinkmann at ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Fri Feb 6 19:30:15 CET 2004

On Fri, Feb 06, 2004 at 09:22:14AM +0100, Stephane Corthesy wrote:
> Here's a suggestion for a new command in gpg. Something
> like "--list-options" which would display all options used
> by gpg, parsed from gpg.conf file, in the same format as
> the gpg.conf file.

Actually, we are working on GPG Conf, an intermediate tool that can be used
by GUIs to retrieve and modify options from all GnuPP components.  It's part
of the Aegypten project, so it will definitely be done.  In fact, it is
partially done already (in the 1.9 branch).  You are welcome to take a look
at it, if you want.

Thanks,
Marcus

--