Suggestion - listing options

Stéphane Corthésy stephane at sente.ch
Fri Feb 6 22:17:35 CET 2004

Thanks all!

David: about the --list-config command, it would be nice if we could
get all options; that shouldn't be too much work to implement ;-)
The idea of gpgconf seems interesting, as it is not targeted only to
gpg but all other commands. Markus, will you provide an interface to it
in gpgme? (personally I can wait, I already have my own parser and I
need some more important features to be added to gpgme first, as well
as bug fixes ;-)

Cheers,

Stéphane