Windows Installer

Johnathan James jjames at haxwell.org
Thu Feb 26 11:02:28 CET 2004

Hi All..

I'll just get right to the point with my question..

Why isn't there already a Windows installer provided by the GPG project?

I saw in the archive that there was a GPG installer for Windows users
being maintained outside of the project in 2001.

I couldn't find anything on one since then (admittedly, I didn't look
very hard, but whatever..) I am out of work and looking for something to
do, and would be glad to contribute an installer to the project. I'll
even maintain it if that is what is necessary to have it in the official
distribution.

Johnathan