OpenPGP card info

Andreas Jellinghaus aj at dungeon.inka.de
Wed Jan 21 20:39:11 CET 2004

On Mon, 22 Sep 2003 13:25:42 +0200, Werner Koch wrote:
> The specfication of the OpenPGP smartcard is now available from my
> companies site:
>
>   http://g10code.com/p-card.html
>
> You will also find some very basic information on the current suftware
> support.

what would be standard commands to format a card,
and generate keys on it and download the public keys?

olaf told me, once initialized the card should work with
opensc. I compiled the latest gnupg (1.9.*) with everything,
but can't find information on how to do some first steps
with the card using gnupg tools.

Regards, Andreas