[ PATCH][TESTREQ],fingerprint colorcode, V 0.2

Atom 'Smasher' atom at suspicious.org
Mon Jul 26 00:01:55 CEST 2004

1 Bold * Bold
2 Dim or secondary color * Dim or secondary color
3 Italic * Italic
4 Underscore * Underscore
5 Slow Blink * Slow Blink
6 Fast Blink * Fast Blink
7 Reverse * Reverse
8 Concealed - do not echo * Concealed - do not echo
30 Black * Black
31 Red * Red
32 Green * Green
33 Yellow or Brown * Yellow or Brown
34 Blue * Blue
35 Purple * Purple
36 Cyan * Cyan
37 White or Grey * White or Grey
90 Dark Grey * Dark Grey
91 Bright Red * Bright Red
92 Bright Green * Bright Green
93 Bright Yellow * Bright Yellow
94 Bright Blue * Bright Blue
95 Bright Purple * Bright Purple
96 Bright Cyan * Bright Cyan
97 White * White
40 Black Background * Black Background
41 Red Background * Red Background
42 Green Background * Green Background
43 Yellow or Brown Background * Yellow or Brown Background
44 Blue Background * Blue Background
45 Purple Background * Purple Background
46 Cyan Background * Cyan Background
47 White or Grey Background * White or Grey Background
100 Dark Grey Background * Dark Grey Background
101 Bright Red Background * Bright Red Background
102 Bright Green Background * Bright Green Background
103 Bright Yellow Background * Bright Yellow Background
104 Bright Blue Background * Bright Blue Background
105 Bright Purple Background * Bright Purple Background
106 Bright Cyan Background * Bright Cyan Background
107 White Background * White Background