Aw: Re: OpenPGP SMTP headers

Jerry Windrel jerry.windrel at verizon.net
Mon May 24 21:15:23 CEST 2004

Interesting... I finally did get it to verify but only by using the "Message
Source" feature of OE (which is buried quite deeply in the UI).  If I do a
Ctrl-Shift-D on the whole message source (which actually contains a
multipart/signed compound message inside a multipart/mixed compound
message), it verifies properly.  I experimented with selecting less and less
of the message, and I found it would verify even if I just select from the
beginning of the headers of the multipart/signed compound message to the
"-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----" line.