Fails when compiling [WAS: Re: [Announce] GPGME 1.0.0 released]

Matthias Urlichs smurf at smurf.noris.de
Fri Oct 1 14:08:13 CEST 2004

Hi, Jose Carlos Garcia Sogo wrote:

>> It already is, in fact, we are trying to encourage Debian people to
>> package it for months now.  There has been some work on it, but no
>> real break-through yet.
>>
>> Are you interested? :)
>
>   Yes, but I am not very sure about Ägypten picture. I mean, I don't
> know which modules are needed, which is the canonical URL to get them,
> and IIRC Matthias Urlichs was also packaging some of these modules.

Sorry about that -- I was busy with Debian's gnutls/gcrypt transition,
Real Work, and a family vacation. Take your pick as to which task is
ultimately responsible. ;-)

Debian packages for gnupg2/gpgsm/gpg-agent are currently available at

deb http://smurf.noris.de/code/debian/ experimental smurf

They'll be in Debian's "official" Experimental archive once one of the
Debian FTP administrators acknowledges my latest upload (I have split off
the gpgsm binary into its own package).

Once that happens, I can upload them to Debian's Unstable, which should
allow them to propagate into Sarge.

--
Matthias Urlichs