[gpgme] Moving from 0.3 to 1.0

Anthony Metcalf anthony.metcalf at anferny.ath.cx
Thu Oct 7 17:48:53 CEST 2004

On Thu, 7 Oct 2004 17:32:13 +0200
Moritz Schulte <mo at g10code.com> wrote:

> Uhm, you are aware of the fact that Jens Oberender (whom I CCed:) is
> already working on a Sylpheed version (named Sylpheed-claws), which is
> based on the current GPGME API?
>
> His current implementation does still contain a couple of bugs, hence
> you are welcome to help out!

It is sylpheed-claws I working on too.

Yes I am now aware, there are a few people working on this. He replied
to the messages I posted to the sylpheed-claws user list, after I had
come to the conclusion that to get claws to compile with gpgme-1.0 I
would have to try myself.

If he makes it work first(probable) good for him. If I make it work
first, good for me. :)