Optionally don't sync CHV1 and CV2

Joachim Breitner mail at joachim-breitner.de
Thu Oct 7 19:40:37 CEST 2004

Hi,

for my special way of working with my gnupg smartcard, I need to be able
to set the values of CHV1 (signing) and CHV2 (encryption and
authentication) independently. Currently, gnupg presents the user both
of them as just the "PIN", and keeps them in sync. This is very nice for
most cases, but special needs should be met :-)

Would it be possible to have this functionality in the 1.4 version? If
I'd submit a patch for that, would it be (probably) integrated in time
for 1.4? If so, what should the option be (maybe "--independent-chvs")?

Thx,
nomeata

--
Joachim "nomeata" Breitner